Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Nintendo Online?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nintendo Online?

    [ QUOTE ]
    I LOVE Castlevania lol

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I tried playing it last night I believe and I was so lame I couldn't even defeat the first "bat" boss. Yeah, I felt prety lame because all it basically does is swoop down at you, hover for a few seconds, swoop down again, and repeat.

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

    I suck 10 times more at Mega Man, though.. I can't get anywhere on those games.
    Officially retired

  2. #12
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nintendo Online?

    Castlevania was the first game that I really got into.
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nintendo Online?

    Mega Man's awesome. I used to love those games.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #14
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nintendo Online?

    castlevania games are my favorites of all time, have all of them on the various systems (NES, SNES, Sega, PS), best game series ever created, follwed by resident evil and silent hill
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •